- WCA Competition
- This competition is recognized as an official World Cube Association competition. Therefore, all competitors should be familiar with the WCA regulations.
- All registrations must be done on the competition website. Walk-in registration is not allowed.
- The registration period starts at 00:00 on Jun 24th and ends at 00:00 on Aug 1st. The registration fee depends on the location which you registered.
- Some locations may have participants limit. Please check the competition website for the limits. After registration is closed, the last registrations exceed the location's limit - if any - will be dropped and fully refunded.
- When registering for a Chinese location, Chinese domestic participants must prepay registration fee via Alipay on Cubingchina. Oversea participants can pay the fee by cash at the venue.
- When registering for Taiwan or Hong Kong, participants pay the fee by cash at the venue.
- If you would like to cancel your registration, pls go through the registration page to do it by yourself and you will get 50% refund of the registration fee. Please keep in mind that, once you cancel the registration, you are not able to attend the competition any more. The ending of the registration cancellation is at 00:00 on Jul 31st.
Cubing China is an information sharing platform for speedsolving competitions, we are not the organizer of such competitions and thus are not responsible for them. Check here for our full disclaimer.