- WCA Competition
- This competition is recognized as an official World Cube Association competition. Therefore, all competitors should be familiar with the WCA regulations.
- All registrations must be done on the competition website. Walk-in registration is not allowed.
- The registration period starts at 20:00 on Oct 20th GMT+8 and ends at 00:00 on Dec 6th GMT+8. The registration fee depends on the location which you registered.
- Some locations may have participants limit. Please check the competition website for the limits. After registration is closed, the last registrations exceed the location's limit - if any - will be dropped and fully refunded.
Every location may have its payment method.
- For Chinese locations, please pay it via Alipay on Cubing China.
For Chennai, India, Pay the registration fee via Paytm or Google Pay to 9790590997 before December 5.
Please mention competition name ('FMC' is enough), participant name & WCA ID (if any) as message.
If you forget to do it while transferring, message to the same number via SMS/WhatsApp.
For Mumbai, India, pay 50rs/- via Google Pay (Tez) or Paytm to 9820169550.
Don't forget to mention "FMC Asia - Mumbai, <your full name>" in the comments.
- If you would like to cancel your registration, pls go through the registration page to do it by yourself and you will get 50% refund of the registration fee. Please keep in mind that, once you cancel the registration, you are not able to attend the competition any more. The ending of the registration cancellation is at 00:00 on Dec 6th GMT+8.
Cubing China is an information sharing platform for speedsolving competitions, we are not the organizer of such competitions and thus are not responsible for them. Check here for our full disclaimer.