- WCA Competition
- This competition is recognized as an official World Cube Association competition. Therefore, all competitors should be familiar with the WCA regulations.
1. About the registration
- Registration must be completed during the registration period (from 2020-10-24 20:00:00 to 2020-11-02日 12:00:00). Late registrations will not be accepted. Registration must be done online, competitors cannot register at the competition.
- Registration must be done through the competition website on CubingChina.
- Registration fees (in Chinese yuan) consist of a base fee and event fees. The base fee is ¥120.
- Chinese mainland competitors must pay online to complete their registration. Unpaid registrations will not be accepted. International competitors that cannot pay online should contact the delegate or organizer by email.
- Registration can be canceled through the competition page on CubingChina before the cancelation end time which is 2020-10-31 20:00:00. Canceled registrations can receive a 50% refund of registration fees. Competitors that have canceled their registration cannot register again for this competition.
- Registered competitors can add events to their registration through the registration page on cubingchina before 2020-11-02 12:00:00. Event registration fees must be paid for added events.
- Registered events cannot be exchanged for other events (for example, a competitor registered for 4x4 speedsolve cannot change their registration to 2x2 speedsolve). Registrations cannot be exchanged among different people.
- No refunds for payments will be made, aside from refunded fees for properly canceled registrations.
- Competitors under 18 years of age must have parental permission before registering.
- There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
2. Check in at the competition venue
- Competitors must check in during the specified check-in period. Competitors much check in in person, and cannot have someone else check in for them.
- Competitors should follow posted signs for check in. Non-competitors should not enter the check in area.
- Competitors should present official identification during check in.
- International competitors who did not pay registration fees online should pay in cash during check in.
- During check in competitors will receive a competition ID. Please keep the it with you during the competition.
- Competitors must have their competition ID with them when they compete.
- There's a limit for guests. Please see the bottom of this page for details. Accompanying spectators may enter the venue, but must not enter the competition area.
3. About the competition
- Competitors must confirm that their cube is acceptable based on WCA regulations, otherwise results may not be accepted.
- The competition schedule shown on the competition website is an initial estimate. At the end of registration, the organizer may adjust the schedule, cutoffs, or time limits, based on the number of registered competitors. The schedule may be adjusted during the course of the competition. Competitors should be aware of notices made during the competition to avoid missing events.
- Time limits: If a competitor’s solve time exceeds the time limit for an event, the solve will be recorded as DNF and the judge may stop the competitor from continuing the solve.
- Cutoffs: In events recorded as an average of five solves, the first two solves must have at least one solve below the cutoff for the event in order to do the remaining three solves of the round. In events recorded as a mean of three solves, the first solve must be below the cutoff for the event in order to do the remaining two solves.
- Competitors should respect the competition venue and other competitors. Competitors should not make excess noise, damage facilities, or disturb other competitors.
- During the competition please silence phones and disable flash on cameras.
- Distribution, advertising, or broadcast without permission of competition organizers is forbidden.
- Political symbols (such as national flags) are forbidden in the competition venue. We appreciate competitors and spectators maintaining a peaceful competition atmosphere.
4. Competition awards
- The top 3 competitors of each event will be awarded.
- Competitors must accept any certificates, awards, or prizes in person. Competitors that do not appear in person will forfeit any prizes.
5. OtherThose who register for the WCA competition organized by Shenzhen QiQi Culture Communication Studio, including competitors and staff, should abide by the following agreement:
1. When disseminating photos of the competition on the Internet (including WeChat), the organizer shall be marked or the photos with watermark from the organizer shall be used; The violator shall be deemed as an infringement and the organizer shall have the right to investigate the relevant infringement liability.
2. It is prohibited to promote other organizations in the same or similar industry with the organizer during the competition without the written consent from the organizer; In case of violation, the organizer shall have the right to investigate the relevant legal liabilities.
3. Take good care of public facilities and competition equipment, and shall not intentionally cause damage, loss or damage to the venue, facilities and equipment; The offender shall pay the price.
4. Winners must attend the award ceremony in person to receive the awards. Certificates, trophies and MEDALS may be received by others, but not including the prizes. Those who fail to attend the award ceremony will be deemed to give up the awards.
The above instructions are the necessary conditions that participants have understood and agreed to when register for the competition.
The organizer -- Shenzhen QiQi Culture Communication Studio has the right to interpret the above terms.
Please send an email to the organizer in advance if you are unable to check in on time due to train, flight and other factors.
Please enter the competition venue 30 minutes before the start of each event and wait (the schedule may not match the schedule page. Please pay attention to the notice of the competition venue). After the start of each event, prepare for the competition in the waiting area. Once the waiting area is entered, competitors are not allowed to leave. Please pay attention to the on-site waiting notice. If the waiting time is not available during the race schedule and the waiting time for the event has expired, the competitor will be deemed to have forfeited the race and will not have the opportunity to participate in the race.
When recording the restoration process with equipment during the competition, the player shall place the real-time video image out of the player's sight (such as the mobile phone screen with the back of the player), otherwise the restoration result will be recorded as DNF.
Players shall ensure that the rubik's cube used meets the requirements of WCA rules (such as the sticker shall not be seriously damaged, the number and location of the Logo, the blind twist rubik's cube shall not have a Logo, and the blind twist rubik's cube sticker shall not be identified by touch, etc.). And get ready for the competition, or you will be disqualified from the program.
Only 1 entourage is permitted to enter the meeting room.
If you have any questions or Suggestions, please contact the organizer at email@example.com
Cubing China is an information sharing platform for speedsolving competitions, we are not the organizer of such competitions and thus are not responsible for them. Check here for our full disclaimer.