The WCA Competition Announcement Team (WCAT) is seeking new members! Applications are open to everyone, and community members not currently holding a WCA position are encouraged to apply.
The daily tasks of a WCAT member include:
* Reviewing and announcing competition submissions with accuracy and correctness.
* Handling change requests to competitions.
* Debating and voting with the rest of the Team.
The official rights and duties of the WCAT are documented in WCA Motion 10.2020.2. Please note that the expected workload is around 1 to 1.5 hours per day.
The main qualities of members we are seeking include:
* A sense of detail.
* Commitment and solution-oriented to help Delegates in all the requests they can have.
* Proactiveness in daily communication with the rest of the Team and the Delegates.
* Good familiarity with the WCA Competition Requirements Policy (WCRP).
* Sufficient familiarity with the WCA Regulations and WCA Policies.
* High level of proficiency in English.
Other qualities which are good to have:
* Having experience with competition organization and with group work.
* Speaking more than one language.
* Coding Experience.
Candidacy documents must be in PDF format, and must include:
* A brief personal introduction.
* Summary of activities done for the WCA.
* Goals as a member and why you are seeking to join.
The application period is open for applicants to submit their application document from now until November 8th 2020 23:59 UTC to Wilson Alvis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you and take care!