- WCA Competition
- This competition is recognized as an official World Cube Association competition. Therefore, all competitors should be familiar with the WCA regulations.
1. About the registration
- Registration must be completed during the registration period (from 2021-02-26 20:00:00 to 2021-03-28日 20:00:00). Late registrations will not be accepted. Registration must be done online, competitors cannot register at the competition.
- Registration must be done through the competition website on CubingChina.
- Registration fees (in Chinese yuan) consist of a base fee and event fees. The base fee is ¥120.
- Chinese mainland competitors must pay online to complete their registration. Unpaid registrations will not be accepted. International competitors that cannot pay online should contact the delegate or organizer by email.
- Registration can be canceled through the competition page on CubingChina before the cancelation end time which is 2021-03-24 20:00:00. Canceled registrations can receive a 50% refund of registration fees. Competitors that have canceled their registration cannot register again for this competition.
- Registered competitors can add events to their registration through the registration page on cubingchina before 2021-03-28 20:00:00. Event registration fees must be paid for added events.
- Registered events cannot be exchanged for other events (for example, a competitor registered for 4x4 speedsolve cannot change their registration to 2x2 speedsolve). Registrations cannot be exchanged among different people.
- No refunds for payments will be made, aside from refunded fees for properly canceled registrations.
- Competitors under 18 years of age must have parental permission before registering.
- There is a competitor limit of 80 competitors.
2. Check in at the competition venue
- Competitors must check in during the specified check-in period. Competitors much check in in person, and cannot have someone else check in for them.
- Competitors should follow posted signs for check in. Non-competitors should not enter the check in area.
- Competitors should present official identification during check in.
- International competitors who did not pay registration fees online should pay in cash during check in.
- During check in competitors will receive a competition ID and a entry permit. Please keep the them with you during the competition.
- Competitors must have their competition ID with them when they compete. Replacement competition ID can be obtained for a fee by presenting the competitor’s official ID and registration QR code.
- An entry permit is needed to enter the venue and any functional areas within. All competitors and guests are responsible for safely keeping their entry permit.
- The entry permit for each person is unique; Please DO NOT resell your permit to others. Competitors and guests are responsible for keeping their permits.
- There's a limit for guests. Please see the bottom of this page for details. Accompanying spectators may enter the venue, but must not enter the competition area.
3. About the competition
- Competitors must confirm that their cube is acceptable based on WCA regulations, otherwise results may not be accepted.
- The competition schedule shown on the competition website is an initial estimate. At the end of registration, the organizer may adjust the schedule, cutoffs, or time limits, based on the number of registered competitors. The schedule may be adjusted during the course of the competition. Competitors should be aware of notices made during the competition to avoid missing events.
- The WCA delegate will determine if clock puzzles are acceptable to use in competition. Examples of unacceptable clock puzzles: puzzles that are damaged; puzzles with pins that do not correctly control clock position; puzzles with pins that cannot hold their position; puzzles with modifications that make the solved state apparent from the exterior of the puzzle.
- Time limits: If a competitor’s solve time exceeds the time limit for an event, the solve will be recorded as DNF and the judge may stop the competitor from continuing the solve.
- Cutoffs: In events recorded as an average of five solves, the first two solves must have at least one solve below the cutoff for the event in order to do the remaining three solves of the round. In events recorded as a mean of three solves, the first solve must be below the cutoff for the event in order to do the remaining two solves.
- Competitors should respect the competition venue and other competitors. Competitors should not make excess noise, damage facilities, or disturb other competitors.
- During the competition please silence phones and disable flash on cameras.
- Distribution, advertising, or broadcast without permission of competition organizers is forbidden.
- Political symbols (such as national flags) are forbidden in the competition venue. We appreciate competitors and spectators maintaining a peaceful competition atmosphere.
4. Competition awards
- The top 3 competitors of each event will be awarded.
- Competitors must accept any certificates, awards, or prizes in person. Competitors that do not appear in person will forfeit any prizes.
Events Pyraminx includes the following groups U8, U10, U12, Females, New Comers. Awards for the above groups are based on results of the first round.
- U8: Competitors under 8 years old.
- U10: Competitors between 8 and 10 years old.
- U12: Competitors between 10 and 12 years old.
- Female group: Female competitors.
- Newcomers group: The new comer group is for competitors attending their first WCA competition.
Cubing China is an information sharing platform for speedsolving competitions, we are not the organizer of such competitions and thus are not responsible for them. Check here for our full disclaimer.